How to Create an Online Account, Get E-Bills
Steps to create an online account
- Please visit https://electricbiz.vtes.vt.edu.
- Click “Login.”
- Click “Register.”
- Fill in all blanks in order to gain online access.
- Customers will need information from their bill for the “Account Info” section. If you do not have a copy of a VTES bill, please call 540-231-6437 and VTES will be more than happy to assist.
- Once registered online, customers can then begin to view and bills online. Bills may also be printed for recordingkeeping.
Steps to receive bills electronically
- Once logged into the VTES online account, refer to “Account Options” on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Click “E-Bill Sign Up.”
- Select "E-Bill Only" or "Paper Bill Only."
Have or had multiple VTES accounts?
- Once logged into the VTES online account, refer to “Main” on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Click “List Accounts.”
- All VTES accounts will show with the balance for each.
- Click on the appropriate Account # in order to view the bills for that specific account.