Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Credit/Debit Card or eCheck at billpay.vtes.vt.edu or by phone at (866)377-8732
- Checks: Make checks payable to Treasurer of Virginia Tech -- Electric Service
- Money order
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), Cash, or Checks in person
- Autopayment from your checking account or Credit/Debit Card through our website at billpay.vtes.vt.edu
- Levelized Plan
- There is a $50.00 fee for all returned checks, eChecks and direct debits
After signing in at billpay.vtes.vt.edu select "Bills and Payments", then "Auto Pay".
Pay by phone:
Call (866)377-8732 and follow the prompts. Be sure to have your account number handy.
Payment by Mail:
Please return top portion of your bill with your payment in the envelope enclosed with your bill. Retain the bottom portion for your records.
Pay in Person:
Please bring your bill and payment to our office at 601 Energy Drive or to the Bursar’s Office in the Student Services Building at Virginia Tech.
Pay in Person After Normal Business Hours:
A night depository box is available at 601 Energy Dr. Checks or money orders only, please do not put cash in the deposit box.